Thursday, May 26, 2016

W.I.P Cupcakes

Hello my lovelies! How have you all been lately?
It's good to be back on track now that my little tiny temporary room has a little bit of space for all my messy crafts! And so glad that the weather is cooperating by giving me decent natural light during the day too! Had a productive week and looking forward for more busy days for me!

On my desk right now are these super cute cupcakes that I'm excited to see it completed. What you guys think? Do you want to see it as a pattern? Well, good news! These cuties will be available soon for purchase in my upcoming Etsy shop that will be launch in the near future! SURPRISE!! Yes, I'm currently working on lots and lots of super cute patterns for you all to make! 

I don't know, but there's something about cupcakes that never makes me tired of making them! What can simply go wrong with cupcakes?


In love with my new seed beads that are were a crazy bargain! Aren't the colors pretty?! They make me so happy! These are the perks of living right next to China!


So now I'm off to my little craft corner to finish this cutie pattern and at the same time I'm wishing that your weekday is as colorful as these beautiful beads and cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!